myGenome Standard is a Whole Genome Sequencing and interpretation service that helps you improve your health to live a longer and happier life.
This genetic test is a key tool in preventive, personalized medicine that allows you to adapt your medical care and lifestyle according to your personal genetics.
What is included in myGenome Standard?
- Two consultations with a Genetic Counselor. The first session is to explain the objective and scope of the analysis so that you can make an informed decision about proceeding with the test. The second session is to review the test results and create an action plan on how to use them.
- Information on more than 200 conditions of genetic origin based on the analysis of 83 genes. Selected for their operability and using the ACMG 59 standard. (American College of Medical Genetics and Genomics)
- Information on 15 multifactorial conditions, included in the “Risks” section of the report.
- Carrier status on more than 40 conditions that you may pass on to your children.
- Information about drug sensitivities on more than 150 drugs.
- Information on more than 50 genetic traits related to diet, athletics, longevity, nutrition, behavior, cardiovascular health, metabolism and immune system.
- Encryption, anonymization and high security storage of your genetic information.
- Information about your ancestors.
For more information please click on the additional information tab.
What is the difference between myGenome Standard and myGenome Premium?
I want to order myGenome Standard, what are the next steps?
Buy your kit. We will contact you to set up an online genetic counseling consultation. During the session an expert will explain the purpose and scope of the test.
Receive your sample collection kit. Follow the instructions on how to provide your sample.
Follow the instructions and request the collection of the sample. A messenger will be sent to collect your sample kit.
We analyze your sample, extract and sequence ALL of your DNA. We read 6 billion letters A, T, C and G that make up your DNA and form your genes.
We prepare a complete and understandable report that you will receive during a consultation with a Genetic Counselor who will explain the next steps based on your results.
You will have a consultation with our Genetic Counselor in which you will receive your report, review the results and create an action plan.