The most comprehensive non-invasive prenatal test (NIPT) available.
It is an advanced prenatal screening test which studies the most common chromosomal abnormalities: Down, Edwards and Patau syndromes (trisomies 21, 18 and 13), together with sex chromosome alterations.
The test can be performed beginning in week 10 of a pregnancy.
Additionally, Veritas offers myPrenatal GenomeScreen, expanding the analysis providing a more comprehensive screening.
myPrenatal provides you with answers about the health of your baby. The analysis only requires a small blood sample and is completely safe for the mother and baby. The test analyses the cell-free fetal DNA with an innovative technology, providing improved reliability and more information than other types of screening tests.
Results are available in 5 working days from when the sample arrives in the laboratory. The tests are performed by the Veritas team in our laboratories located in Europe and is CE-IVD marked.
You can download the patient brochure here.
|Tipo de test|
Information for professionals
Veritas launches a new generation of Non-Invasive Prenatal Test (NIPT), maximizing the screening performance for common trisomies. The test also provides other analysis options to expand the screening including relevant alterations in the fetal genome.
If you are a healthcare professional and want more information or interested in collaborating with us, please fill out the contact form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
You can download our medical brochure here.
Who is it for?
- Any pregnant woman, beginning in week 10 of gestation.
- The test can be performed in both single and twin pregnancies.
- myPrenatal is also suitable for pregnancies through assisted reproductive techniques including cases with gamete donation.
What is myPrenatal?
- It is a Non-Invasive Prenatal test which studies the most common chromosomal abnormalities in a safe and reliable way without putting the pregnancy in risk.
- It provides greater accuracy than traditional combined screening analysis and avoids unnecessary invasive procedures that can put the health of the mother and the baby at risk.
- It is suitable for any woman beginning in the 10th week of gestation.
- The test can be performed in twin pregnancies, it is also suitable for pregnancies through assisted reproductive techniques including cases with gamete donation.
What is myPrenatal GenomeScreen?
- It is the most complete non-invasive prenatal test in the market that identifies diseases or conditions that can severely impact the health of the baby.
- myPrenatal GenomeScreen detects genetic abnormalities affecting only a part of a chromosome. The fetal DNA is analyzed to detect loss or gains of large DNA fragments that may cause disorders such as delayed cognitive development.
- The test also detects abnormalities in all chromosomes. This option allows for the extension of the analysis to the other fetal chromosomes, thus including the study of rare chromosomal number abnormalities mostly related to fetal loss or other structural anomalies.
- It is suitable for twin pregnancies.
The most comprehensive and reliable prenatal test available
I am interested in myPrenatal, how can I organize the test?
A physician will prescribe the test.
The Veritas’s Patient Care team will contact you in order to arrange your appointment with an extraction center of your preference.
Blood sample collection.
The sample is sent to the laboratory.
We perform the genetic analysis and the necessary interpretation to generate the results.
Report in 5 working days.