We support any type of organization, whether you want to be a distributor of our products and services or to have a genetic partner in your research projects
Do you want to get ahead of the future and offer now genomic medicine?
At Veritas we offer you the possibility of distributing our products and services. We partner with premium healthcare distributors to provide accessible and affordable genetic information to their clients around the world.
You will have all our support, genetic training and special conditions for commercialization.
Whether you are a clinic or a hospital group in Veritas we have the tools to help you maximize the quality of life of your patients.
Do you do research projects and to manage genomic data?
From Veritas we offer you a DNA sequencing and data storage service to develop your research projects in a simple and effective way.
Our platform is equipped with Artificial Intelligence and allows an easy handling of the genetic information of the exome and genome sequencing from anywhere in the world.
This service is available for national and international pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, universities, biotechnology companies and R&D centers.
Technical details for research
We work with leading biopharmaceuticals, biotechnology startups and research institutions around the world. We manage about 10 petabytes of genomic data through our platform. Below we show you more details about what we offer to our research partners:
High performance, high quality sequencing:
- Laboratory environment with CLIA certification
- Illumina NovaSeq and HiSeq X10 platforms
- PCR-free, Whole Genome Sequencing, 30x
- Whole Exome Sequencing, 100x
- Genomic data groups in a secure cloud environment and compliant with HIPAA regulations
- Data provided as FASTQ, BAM, VCF
Data management and analysis
- The open source platform Arvados to manage, process and share genomic, biomedical and image data
- Supports Big Data: extends up to thousands of cores and petabytes of data
- 100% traceability and reproducibility for all data generated
- Allows access and consultation without moving the data
- Specific access controls
- Specialized infrastructure support in the cloud (Amazon, Google, Microsoft) or localized
- Pipeline analysis consulting: industry standard Common Workflow Language (CWL)
Trusted contributors to improve research studies:
- Veritas can enable secure access to control data
- Through Veritas partnerships, clients can access samples to improve their studies
We’re a passionate and dynamic group of scientists, engineers, genetic counselors, entrepreneurs, and designers driving accessibility to genomics across the globe. Our goal: empower people to live healthier, longer.
Arvados enables you to quickly begin using cloud computing resources in your data science work. It allows you to track your methods and datasets, share them securely, and easily re-run analyses.